ZipWall® 12' Spring-Loaded Dust Barrier Poles are designed for the professional contractor. They are easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver! These poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 12 feet high and twist to lock. Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
The ZipWall® 12 poles are the prime ZipWall® poles. Anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock, and the best foundation for ZipWall® accessories like FoamRail™ tapeless seals. These poles are built for heavy use and their size is perfect for both residential and commercial jobs.
Four poles can be used to create a dust barrier up to 30 feet wide, or a three-sided room-within-a-room. With the carry bag, the 4-Pack is a handy one to keep in every truck, and the perfect ZipWall® starter kit!
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 12′ (from 4′ 7″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 2 lb
- GripDisks™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents: Four 12′ anodized aluminum spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads), two standard zippers, and one carry bag. Plastic sheeting is not included.