The Santa Fe™ Compact70 Dehumidifier is a powerful yet space saving unit. With a horizontal configuration and a flow-through design, this system removes excess moisture from low-clearance crawl spaces and tight basement areas to a small home theater.
- Crawl spaces
- Home theaters
- Gun rooms
- Rotatable exhaust outlet provides for horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Removes up to 70 pints of water a day.
- Fits low crawl spaces, basements, mechanical closets or other small spaces.
- Sized to fit between floor joists for convenient hanging installation.
- Ducting options for divided spaces.
- Every Santa Fe dehumidifier exceeds Department of Energy standards.
- Merve-13 Filter provides superior air filtration.
- Engineered for low-temperature operation and proper airflow.
- Auto re-start allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.
Part Number 4033600
Pint Capacity 70 Pints or 8.75 Gallons
Power 580 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
Supply Voltage 115 volt - 1 phase - 60 Hz
Current Draw 5.1 amps
Average Sound Level 55 dBA
Operating Temperature 49°F Min., 95°F Max.
Air Filter MERV-13, Standard Filter Size 9"W x 11"H x 1"D
Unit Dimensions 12"W x 12"H x 21"D
Unit Weight 55 Lbs.
Shipping Weight 64 Lbs.
Crawl Space Sizing
Very Tightly Sealed Up to 2,600 Sq. Ft. (15,000 Cu. Ft.)
Moderately Sealed Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. (11,000 Cu. Ft.)
Some Leaks & Imperfections Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. (9,000 Cu. Ft.)
Very Tightly Sealed Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. (23,000 Cu. Ft.)
Moderately Sealed Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. (20,000 Cu. Ft.)
Some Leaks & Imperfections Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. (18,000 Cu. Ft.)
Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
Water Removal 70 Pints/Day
Efficiency 5.0 Pints/kWh
Minimum Performance at 70°F and 60% RH
Water Removal 47 Pints/Day
Efficiency 3.9 Pints/kWh
SANTA FE COMPACT70 COMPACT SERIES – Small in stature. Big on Performance. Santa Fe dehumidifiers are proudly made in the USA by Madison, Wisconsin-based Therma-Stor.