The Santa Fe™ Classic is one of the most energy efficient residential dehumidifier units on the market. Engineered for basements and other finished spaces, it features a vertical configuration and a flow-down design. Its high-capacity blower moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can.
- Home theaters
- Gun rooms
- Exercise rooms
- Vertical configuration is great for basement applications.
- High-capacity blower for optimal air movement.
- Optional duct kits and condensate pumps provide multiple installation options for greater flexibility.
- Every Santa Fe dehumidifier exceeds Department of Energy standards.
- Merve-13 Filter provides superior air filtration.
- Engineered for low-temperature operation and proper airflow.
- Auto re-start allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.
Part Number 4029700
Pint Capacity 110 Pints or 13.75 Gallons
Power 700 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
Supply Voltage 115 volt - 1 phase - 60 Hz
Current Draw 6.4 amps
Average Sound Level 60 dBA
Operating Temperature 56°F Min., 95°F Max.
Air Filter MERV-13, Standard Filter Size 16"W x 20"H x 2"D
Unit Dimensions 20"W x 36"H x 17"D
Unit Weight 110 Lbs.
Shipping Weight 117 Lbs.
Very Tightly Sealed Up to 2,900 Sq. Ft. (29,000 Cu. Ft.)
Moderately Sealed Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. (27,000 Cu. Ft.)
Some Leaks & Imperfections Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. (25,000 Cu. Ft.)
Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
Water Removal - 110 Pints/Day
Efficiency - 6.3 Pints/kWh
Minimum Performance at 70°F and 60% RH
Water Removal - 90 Pints/Day
Efficiency - 5.8 Pints/kWh
Please NOTE: These units ship on a pallet via freight truck to ensure proper handling. We have multiple reliable freight carriers that we use and are happy to compare rates and transit days to your address. Please contact us today with freight questions or concerns!
SANTA FE CLASSIC VERTICAL SERIES - The bigger the basement, the better. Santa Fe dehumidifiers are proudly made in the USA by Madison, Wisconsin-based Therma-Stor.