Customers may return items to Safety Environmental Control, Inc. (“SECI”) for an exchange or refund under the following terms and conditions. Proof of purchase from SECI and a Returned Goods Authorization (“RGA”) Number is required for all returns and exchanges. Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Products sold on a “Final Sale” basis cannot be returned.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic all items purchased after March 15th, 2020 are final upon shipment and non-returnable:
- Respiratory Products
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Clothing
- Cleaners, Disinfectants & Hand Sanitizers
- Goggles, Face shields, Brackets & Eyewear
- Negative Air Machies, Air Scrubbers, Air Purifiers and ALL filters
Returns & Exchanges
Regularly stocked items in new (e.g., item in original packaging), unaltered, unused (e.g., no signs of use or wear), undamaged, unexpired, and saleable condition may be returned to SECI subject to the following terms and conditions:
Final Sale Items
Products sold on a non-returnable, “Final Sale” basis may not be returned or exchanged. Such items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Items marked “Final Sale” and/or “Non-Returnable”;
- Custom Items (e.g., logo or branded items);
- CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear)/NBC (nuclear, biological, and chemical) items, including escape hoods and gas masks; and
- “Special Order” Items.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrectly Shipped Items
Please contact Customer Support at (800) 543-4592 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if an item is incorrectly shipped, received damaged, or discovered to be defective after arrival. SECI will cover return shipping and Customer will be eligible for a refund or store credit on all incorrectly shipped and defective items. Customer may also be eligible for prepaid return shipping and a refund or store credit for items received damaged. Contact Customer Support for details.