Advantages of Disposable Protective Coveralls:
- Very light material which does not restrict the freedom of movement
- Guaranteed 100% cleanliness (new coveralls every time)
- Excellent protective properties
- Long service life
- No washing, maintenance, or repair costs
- Low purchase costs
- Small size and low weight (minimum place needed for storage)
- Simple disposal process – take off and throw out!
What are Disposable Coveralls Made Of?
- Polyethylene coated - Polyethylene coated polypropylene (PP + PE). General-purpose laboratory use, anywhere light splash protection is needed. Anti-dust, anti-bacteria, fluid resistant, reduced particulate release, water-based liquid protection.
- Polypropylene - Spunbonded polypropylene. Basic protection from grime, dirt, and dust in medical, industrial, institutional, service, and household environments. Eco-friendly, breathable, soft, and lightweight.
- Microporous - Microporous film over spunbonded polypropylene. Widely utilized in medical, industrial, institutional, and service environments where anti-bacterial or waterproof barrier protection are required. Durable, lint-free, anti-dust, anti-bacterial, waterproof, breathable, anti-static.
- SMS- 3-Layer polypropylene - Spunbonded Polypropylene/Meltblown Polypropylene/Spunbonded Polypropylene (SMS), Thorough protection in medical healthcare, industrial, laboratory, institutional, sanitation, and service sectors. Limited fluid and particulate barrier. Resistant to tears and punctures. Lightweight, breathable, soft. Low lint, tear resistant, breathable, hypo-allergenic, waterproof.
- High Density Polyethylene - Tyvek®. Industrial safety, biological hazard protection, painting. Asbestos abatement or installing insulation. Manufacturing, automotive, and utilities. Protects against small hazardous particles, such as lead, asbestos, and mold. Superior barrier protection against hazardous materials for industrial workers and more.
Why Use Disposable Coveralls from Safety Environmental Control?
Disposable coveralls allow you to protect yourself from dangerous particles, chemicals, and splashes on the job. Whether you are working in the construction or medical industry, we have the right coveralls to meet your needs. Safety Environmental Control carries a large inventory of polypropylene coveralls, coveralls with hood & boots and more. Order today!