What is environmental remediation equipment and why is it necessary?
When atmospheres and environments are contaminated by pollutants, chemicals, fumes, dust, lead, asbestos, particulates, and other airborne contaminants specialized equipment is necessary to ensure the environment is decontaminated and the job is completed safely.
What types of specialized equipment is needed for environmental remediation?
- Decontamination Showers with Water Filtration Pumps – are used by individuals exiting a jobsite after having exposure to hazards and contaminants
- Negative Air Machines, Air Scrubbers & Air Purifiers - work by cleaning the air by safely trapping contaminants with HEPA filtration
- HEPA Vacuums – are designed for tough environments with HEPA filters that are capable of removing potentially harmful micro-particles on surfaces and in the air.
- Dehumidifiers – work by removing excess moisture from the air and surrounding surfaces, thus inhibiting mold spore growth.
- Air Movers/ Blowers/Dryers – work in tandem with dehumidifiers by moving the air to dry out areas that have excess water and moisture
What brands of environmental remediation equipment do we offer at SECI™?
- Aerospace America
- Austin Air
- NC Filtration