AirWave® is the next wave in respiratory protection – a revolutionary step forward from today’s disposable respirators. Its patent pending wave technology allows easier breathing for cool comfort, providing the protection you need all day long. Plus, it delivers on the Moldex® commitment – comfortable, durable respirators that increase compliance and decrease costs.
MORE AIR. MORE WEAR.
Easier breathing and more comfort are what you get when you wear a Moldex AirWave respirator. The larger surface area of the patented wave design means more air flows in and out of the mask – all without a valve! Easy breathing… by design.
MORE FLEX. MORE DURABILITY.
The unique FlexFit design moves with your mouth for comfort all day long. More comfort means AirWave is a mask that your workers will want to wear, and that means more compliance. Plus the Dura-Mesh shell prevents collapsing from heat and humidity so your mask lasts longer.
MORE COMFORT. MORE USE.
When you can breathe easier and you’re more comfortable, you’ll want to keep wearing AirWave! Longer wear means less masks, less masks means more savings. Compliance and cost savings just got easier.
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Less cost than valved respirators
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009
- 100% PVC-Free for a greener alternative
N95 common applications: Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
MFG #: 4200 N95
Unit of Measure: 10 Masks per Box / 8 Boxes per Case