Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses. Cleans AND disinfects your household surfaces. Safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls.
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
Kitchen counters | Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs | Doorknobs and Light Switches | Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles | Garbage cans | Refrigerator exteriors | Germs & Allergens
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Viruses: Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 | Human Coronavirus | Influenza A Virus | Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Bacteria: Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) | Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) | Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli) | Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) | Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Allergens: Dust mite debris | Pet dander | Pollen particles
- Fungi: Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Usage: For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
- To clean / remove allergens: Use fresh wipe on surface. Repeat for stubborn stains.
- To sanitize / disinfect: Pre-clean surface. Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- To sanitize: Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.
- To disinfect: Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes. Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
- For surfaces that come in contact with food: Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
- To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface. Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surface to air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
*When used as directed. Compare with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.