The Honeywell North® Primair® 700 is engineered to be ergonomic, efficient and effortless to get workers on the job faster and keep them comfortable and productive. Offering convenience, comfort, and confidence, the PA700 is a belt-mounted, powered air purifying respirator platform from Honeywell Industrial Safety. Kit Includes: Blower Unit; Breathing Tube; HEPA Filter; Battery & Charger; & Medium Full Hood w/bib
Key Features Include:
- All-in-one, integrated unit – battery and blower motor contained in compact casing; delivers better safety
- Side-mounted battery – contained in housing on five (5) sides and locks into place to reduce accidental disconnections
- Ergonomic belt – distributes weight evenly and prevents slipping; adjustable nylon straps for additional support; optional comfort pad
- Smart breathing tube connection – twist and clock connector angles tube away from back
- Efficient keypad – illuminated, easy-to-read display; large buttons for easy operation – even for workers wearing gloves; offers access to adjustable airflow with three speeds; buttons are spaced apart to prevent accidental shut down of the unit when changing airflow speed
- Filter connection – P100 filter locks into place with a quarter turn, assuring workers they are secure
- Optional filter cover – smooth design is easy to wipe clean; protects filter from impact and during decontamination showers
- Filtration Type : PA7HE HEPA
- Charging Time : 4.5 hours
- Battery Run Time : 8 hours
Push, Twist, Click, and Go!
For the worker who uses a PAPR daily, the Honeywell North PA700 makes it easy. The integrated system is streamlined, easy and quick to assemble. With components that lock into place, workers can get on the job quickly and feel safer. Plus, the ergonomic design keeps them comfortable during long shifts, which maximizes productivity.
Industries & Applications
Pharmaceutical Development (*Does not include intrinsically safe) | Manufacturing (silica dust) | Abatement | Construction | Hospital labs (chemotherapy drug mixing and infectious disease) | & Many More!