Fiberlock Instant Mold Stain Remover is an aggressive stain remover designed to clean stains from mold and mildew within minutes of application. The proprietary formulation instantly targets deeply embedded mold stains, which saves the applicator time and labor. Works on wood and concrete substrates. Ideally suited to mold stained attic sheathing and basement areas.
- Works on wood and concrete substrates
- Ideally suited to mold stained attic sheathing and basement areas
- Targets and removes deeply embedded stains from mold and mildew*
- Works within minutes of application
- No scrubbing required
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Substrate should be cleaned of all gross filth and grime prior to application of Instant Mold Stain Remover.
- Apply undiluted for maximum stain removal. Apply with a pump sprayer that is resistant to the corrosive effects of sodium hypochlorite.
- Coverage is 200-500 sq. ft. per gallon depending on substrate porosity.
- Contain and remove all excess overspray and drippings to avoid bleaching of non-target material (e.g. fabric and carpets).
- Multiple applications may be required on heavily stained material.
- Rinse well and air dry.
Always take care to avoid skin and eye contact by using protective measures such as nitrile rubber gloves (or equivalent) and safety glasses. Do not take internally. Close container after each use. Keep from freezing. Do not return unused product to the original container. Do not store at temperatures above 100°F. Properly dispose of all waste and unused product in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations.
Active Ingredient (s) Sodium Hypochlorite
Flash Point None
Shelf Life 6 Months Min Original Sealed Container
Available Package Sizes: 1 Gallon Containers / 4 per Case
DANGER! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
ALWAYS USE WITH PROPER VENTILATION AND PPE. CONSULT SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) FOR DETAILED PRECAUTIONARY INFORMATION. NEVER MIX FIBERLOCK INSTANT MOLD STAIN REMOVER WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT. AVOID OVERSPRAY AND DRIPPINGS ON NON-TARGET MATERIAL TO AVOID BLEACHING OR CORROSION ON METALS.
*NO CLAIM IS MADE BY THIS PRODUCT TO PREVENT, DESTROY, REPEL OR MITIGATE ANY LIVING ORGANISM
For additional information and/or precautions check Safety Data Sheet (SDS) or Product Data Sheet (PDS) available online at www.fiberlock.com. 24 hour Emergency “CHEM-TEL” Phone: 1-800-255-3924