Fiberlock IAQ 1000 is a ready-to-use, hydrogen peroxide-based mold stain remover that is suitable for use on water damage restoration projects to remove stains from mold and mildew*. IAQ 1000 is pH-neutral and contains an agent that will whiten and brighten stained surfaces, without the harmful bleach ingredients. IAQ 1000 is supplied in a ready-to-use formula that can be applied directly from the 5 gallon container.
- Contains no dyes or perfumes
- Not corrosive like many industrial cleaners
- Ready-to-use formula that can be applied directly from the container
- Test textiles & fabrics for color stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Always take care to avoid skin and eye contact by using protective measures such as nitrile rubber gloves (or equivalent) and safety glasses.
- IAQ 1000 is suitable for use on carpets, carpet cushion, sub floors, drywall, trim and frame lumber, tackles strip and paneling.
- Use proper ventilation.
- For portable extraction units: Mix 1 part IAQ 1000 with 1 part water.
- For rotary floor machines: Mix 1 part IAQ 1000 with 1 part water and apply at the rate of 500-1000 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Do not mix this product with other cleaning products.
- Follow the cleaning procedures specified by the manufacturer of the cleaning equipment.
- After using the product, set the carpet pile and protect the carpet from furniture legs and bases while drying.
- Do not over-wet.
- If applied to stain resistant nylon carpet, follow up by applying a fabric protector recommended by the carpet manufacturer.
Special Instructions for cleaning carpet:
- For use on wet cleanable synthetic fibers. Do not use on wool. Vacuum carpet thoroughly prior to cleaning. Test fabric for color fastness.
EYE IRRITANT. MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION WITH PROLONGED CONTACT: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear nitrile gloves and safety glasses when handling. Do not take internally. Keep out of the reach of children.
Flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention.
Rinse thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Possible irritation and/or dying of skin from allergic reaction or prolonged contact.
Remove to fresh air.
Get medical attention immediately. Give large quantities of water or milk. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting!
Store in securely closed and upright in original container. Ventilated cap could leak if container is placed on side. Store in a dry place at temperatures between 40°F (4.5°C) and 90°F (32°C). Avoid shipping or storing below freezing, in sunlight, or above 90F. If product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components. Store in locked area inaccessible to children.
Active Ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide
Flash Point Non-combustible
Shelf Life 12 Months Min. Original Sealed Container
Available package Sizes 5 Gallon Containers
*For the cleaning and removal of mold stains, dirt and inanimate particulate. No claim is made by this product to prevent, destroy, repel or mitigate any living organism.