Fiberlock Technologies, the leader in advanced cleaners and coatings, has introduced a revolutionary new hydrogen peroxide based cleaner: IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner. The most advanced cleaner available for the restoration and remediation professional, it aggressively removes stains caused by mold and mildew on porous, semi-porous and non-porous materials. Utilizing a proprietary combination of cutting-edge surfactants and advanced hydrogen peroxide, Advanced Peroxide Cleaner penetrates deep into the substrate. The hydrogen peroxide reacts instantly through an oxidation process that produces high foaming action which lifts the material to the surface. This oxidation process continues for some time after application and results in the brightening of the substrate within 24 hours.
Tip: After cleaning thoroughly with Advanced Peroxide Cleaner, use one of our surface disinfectants to kill mold. After disinfecting use of a mold resistant coating will ensure lasting results.
500 ft2 per gallon on porous surfaces and up to 1200 ft2 per gallon on non-porous surfaces. Note: coverage rates are approximate and depend on how heavily the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is applied to the substrate.
Always test textiles and fabrics for color stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Advanced Peroxide Cleaner can be applied with a trigger or pump sprayer, airless spray or mop/brush. When applying, saturate the affected material wit)h enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Special Note: Only add Advanced Peroxide Cleaner to application equipment that is clean and free of dirt and debris. Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner came from. Instead, dispose of it properly according to all Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Provide Advanced Peroxide Cleaner enough time to work its way into the substrate and lift inanimate particulate out through the foaming action. The dwell time will depend on the thickness and porosity of the substrate but is usually 5 to 10 minutes.
- After a layer of foam has developed agitation will assist in removing more dirt. Use a stiff nylon bristle brush to fully agitate the surface.
- As Advanced Peroxide Cleaner dwells on the surface it will remove staining.
- A second application of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner may be necessary in order to achieve the desired results.
- Before Advanced Peroxide Cleaner dries the surface should be thoroughly wiped clean. The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours as the surface dries. After cleaning, disinfect with ShockWave or ShockWave RTU
FIBERLOCK PRODUCTS & CPVC COMPATIBILITY
Manufacturers of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (“CPVC”) pipe believe that it can be sensitive to or incompatible with chemicals found in many commonly used household and industrial cleaning products, coatings, adhesives and other compounds, and that those chemicals can cause stress cracks or pipe failure. Fiberlock recommends that users always check pipe for markings that indicate the type of material it is made of and that users contact the pipe manufacturer directly before applying any Fiberlock products to CPVC pipe.
- Package Size: 2.5 Gallon Containers | Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide | Color: Clear | Odor: None/Mild | Foam: High Foaming | Flash Point: Non-Combustible | PH: 7.5-8.5 | Shelf-Life: 12 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container) | Calculated VOC: 0 Grams/liter.