The DefendAir® HEPA 500 provides rugged, high-efficiency air filtration. Restore and maintain indoor air quality during cleaning, remodels and remediation. Suitable for use in homes, light industrial settings, schools, hospitality venues and healthcare environments – use wherever portable, efficient HEPA filtration is needed.
- Includes one primary HEPA filter (F321) and one prefilter (30% - F271)
- Filter change light indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Daisy chain capability - link up to 4 units on 1 power outlet
- Variable CFM on each unit - up to 2000 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
Air movement: 250–500 CFM
Circuit maximum: Plug up to four units together for a total of 2000 CFM on a single 15-amp circuit
Static pressure: 2.9 in. (H2O)
Use weight: 44 lbs. | 19.9 kg
Dimensions (W × H × D): 26.2 × 24.6 × 18.2 in.
Duct sizes: Intake: 12 in. / Outlet: 8 in.
Frequency: 60 Hz
Sound level (varies based on speed): 63 - 73 dB
Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
Power cord length: 25 ft. | 7.62 m
Power outlet: GFCI protected
Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filters, plus activated carbon (F397) and DOP (F415) filter options
Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology
Safety: ETL certified to UL/cUL standards