Anasphere Plus™ – Approved Disinfectant For The Human Coronavirus
An Extremely powerful disinfectant, fungicide, mildewstat & virucide
Anasphere Plus™ is an EPA-registered disinfectant, fungicide, mildewstat and virucide designed for many applications, including but not limited to; mold remediation. A hospital grade disinfectant, Anasphere Plus™ can also be used in many areas where disinfecting and cleaning are a priority. Anasphere Plus™ is an economical concentrated formula that can be used with a mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, (or) sponge, or by soaking, low-pressure sprayers and fogging (wet misting) systems.
Anasphere Plus™ is a supreme concentrated quaternary ammonium chloride blended formula that yields up to 16 gallons of ready-to-use product from every quart of concentrate. Anasphere Plus™ is effective in the presence of a 98% soil load and remains effective in hard water up to 791 ppm. Anasphere Plus has 141 organism kill claims, including but not limited to; Aspergillus niger, Penecillium spinulosum, Ulocladium sp., Escherichia coli, HIV-1, Salmonella, Herpes Simplex type 1 and type 1 virus, Hepatitis B and C virus, Poliovirus type 1, and Norovirus to name a few of the many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms. Think of Anasphere Plus as a Vaccine for the Surface.
Anasphere Plus™ & SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19
Anasphere Plus™ is registered on the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) list of disinfectants for use in fighting the new coronavirus pandemic. Anasphere Plus™ can be found on the EPA’s List N, EPA Reg. No. 61178-1, meeting the agency’s emerging pathogen efficacy requirements. The proprietary formula is engineered to be positively charged which allows our product to attach to the negatively charged outer cell walls of microbial pathogens, ultimately inactivating them.
For a product to be EPA Registered as a disinfectant, it must pass efficacy testing for each given virus or microorganism. This test includes exposing the subject strain to the disinfectant and the product must kill over 99.99% of the microorganism to pass. Often an organic soil load is added to create a more challenging test as organic material on the surface reduces the efficacy of a disinfectant. The industry standard is a 5% organic soil load which simulates slightly “dirty” conditions. Anasphere Plus™ was tested and EPA registered against the Human Coronavirus at a much higher, more challenging but real-world scenario, consisting of 98% soil load.
- DISINFECTION. For water hardness up to 300 ppm add 2 ounces of Anasphere Plus per gallon of water (1:64) to disinfect hard, non porous surfaces [Glass, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, granite, marble, plastic (such as polystyrene or polypropylene), sealed limestone, sealed slate, sealed stone, sealed terra cotta, sealed terrazzo, chrome and vinyl). Remove gross filth or heavy soil. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required. Apply solution with a cloth, mop, sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer or other mechanical sprayer devices. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Prepare a fresh solution for each use. Anasphere Plus is effective in hard water up to 300 ppm hardness. This product is a Hospital Use Disinfectant at 2 ounces per gallon, (1:64 dilution), modified in the presence of 300 ppm hard water (calculated as CaCO3) and in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum) for a contact time of 10 minutes.
- VIRUCIDAL. When used on inanimate, hard, non-porous, environmental surfaces at 2 ounces per gallon of water for a 10 minute contact time (5% organic soil), except for Poliovirus type 1 (Chat strain): which requires a 30 minute contact time (5% organic soil) and HIV-1 which requires only a 30 second contact time. This product, in the presence of a 98 % organic soil load, diluted 1:64 (2 ounces per gallon) in 400 ppm Hard Water, demonstrated efficacy within 10 minutes against the following virus: Human Coronavirus. Note that the organism referenced in the above statement is not associated with blood spills. For blood spills, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned before applying this product.
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION (NOT FOR USE IN CA). Anasphere Plus is Effective against odor causing bacteria and fungi for home, institutional, industrial and hospital use. This product is particularly suitable for use in water damage restoration situations against odor causing bacteria on the following porous and semi-porous materials: carpets, carpet cushion, sub floors, drywall, trim, and frame lumber, tackless strip and paneling. Using solutions recommended, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Use proper ventilation.
- SEWER BACK & RIVER FLOODING. During mitigation procedures, dilute 2 to 4 ounces of Anasphere Plus per gallon of water allowing for the diluting effect of absorbed water within saturated materials. Remove gross filth or heavy soil along with non-salvageable materials. Saturate all affective areas with a sprayer using a coarse spray tip, before and after cleaning and extraction.
- FUNGICIDE. At 2 ounces per gallon use-level, (or equivalent use dilution) Anasphere Plus is effective against the pathogenic fungus Trichophyton mentagrophytes on inanimate surfaces in the presence of 5% organic soil load and 300 ppm water hardness as CaCO3 in locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities. Contact time – 10 minutes. This product, in the presence of a ~ 100% organic soil load, diluted 1:64 (2 ounces per gallon) in 395 ppm Hard Water, demonstrated efficacy within 10 minutes against the following pathogenic fungus: Trichophyton mentagrophytes. Note that the organism referenced in the previous statement is not associated with blood spills. For blood spills, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned before applying this product.