The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer.
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat).
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color-coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification
Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 7500 Series with 3M™ cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable.
Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements. Sold Individually. Cartridges and filters sold separately.